Saturday, 31 January 2015

January Favourites


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation is my go-to foundation at the minute; it looks so natural but not cakey on your skin. It is easily blendable and can easily be buildable to give a fuller coverage. I nearly always go for a medium coverage. This foundation was featured here. LA Girl Pro Concealer was one of the best discoveries I found this month. I reviewed this here and it is one of my holy-grail products. This is thick enough to cover up an redness or imperfections, yet is still blendable.


Calvin Klein Creme Lipstick in Desire is such a lovely pink purple colour. It leaves a stain behind so that's a plus and I love it when lipsticks leave stains because then you can take longer to reapply it. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry is a brown pink colour, which is slightly more pink on my lips. This isn't as matte as I would like it to be, but it is super creamy which is a plus. Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in Backstage is a beautiful deep red colour. It doesn't last long so you do have to keep on reapplying it every few hours or so. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry has saved my lips. I can wear this out as it disguises as a lipgloss so my lips are never really chapped. Body Shop Born Lippy Lipbalm is one I wear before drying lipsticks and makes them feel moisturised.

TV shows I have been enjoying recently are Friends (I think everyone loves watching this to be honest), the Musketeers, Sanjay and Craig, and QI.

Nazia xo

4 comments :

  1. Heard so many good things about the Body Shop Born Lippy's! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good and keep your lips so moisturised xx

      Delete
  2. Great post :) I really want to try this Rimmel foundation, thanks for sharing your favourites x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rimmel foundation is such good value for its money as it lasts all day!xx

      Delete