Monday, 1 December 2014

November Favourites

I have been loving quite a few things this past month.



First things first, I have been loving my MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Undressed, in particular Shade 5 which I've hit pan on. This palette is really good for neutral eyeshadow looks and looks super natural on your eyelids; the colour pigmentation is also really good especially for a cheap palette.



Next is my concealer palette, which I use to cover up any redness on my skin for which I use the green colour and then the top colour on the last row. These last all days so I have no fear of any redness showing up and it really does cover up all my redness. This palette was from eBay and was super cheap, around £1.30 I'd like to say and is worth every penny. I recently discovered that this is very similar to the Coastal Scents Concealer Palette, but whether the item is a true identical I am not sure of.
My beauty blender has worked wonders for me this month, I recently rediscovered it as I went back to using brushes and I honestly don't know why I haven't been using this all the time! It blends my foundation, concealer and contour really smoothly. I was quite hesitant to use this damp as I have combination skin but it didn't have any adverse effects on my skin,




I have also been loving Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Berry Sorbet. It's such a beautiful colour and looks super natural on me.




Natural Collection Translucent Powder has been a godsend; I had the flu this month so I was feeling extremely hot and extremely cold (though not at the same time of course), so I have been using this on my T-Zone and it helped keep my skin matte all day throughout.



My favourite mascara combination, this month, has been L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes and Maybelline Great Lashes. Once you get past the smell of the L'Oreal mascara, it works wonders for your lashes separating them, whilst the Maybelline mascara lengthens and thickens the lashes.



I have recently discovered eyelash curlers again, this is unbranded but it doesn't bother me because all eyelash curlers do the same thing for me, which is fabulously curl your lashes all ready for mascara.



Lip Service Apricot Lip Scrub by Wilkos was one of my birthday presents (I turned 18 yay!) and has does exactly what its supposed to. Whenever my lips feel dry or rough, I use a bit of this and rub my lips and lick my lips (it tastes so good) and it makes my lips oh so smooth.



My sister recently bought Garnier Micellar Water and I thought I'd use some just to see what the hype is and honestly this does take your makeup off instantly. How it does that, I don't know; but I definitely love it. It does take a while to take your mascara especially if you're like me who wears a million layers of mascara lol.



Another present given to me was Charlie Red body spray which was in a gift set with a perfume, It smells really sweet, kinda like flowers with a hint of jasmine.



Revlon 9429u Luxury Chrome Mirror is another item owned by my sister and I hope to buy for myself soon. It has a normal mirror on one side and the other side is magnified x3 and both sides light up. This mirror is so good for doing your eyebrows; you see every hair. I wouldn't really use it for makeup as the mirror may alter how your makeup really looks and you might leave the house with ur foundation too light or dark lol.



I have been watching Not Going Out about a Canadian girl who lives with her platonic male friend and the lives they live. It is a comedy but is quite subtle and usually a play on words. Atlantis is my favourite out of these. I have been watching this since last year, so when the second series started this month I was overjoyed. It follows the life of Jason as he tries to find the truth about what happened to his dad and finds his mum by mistake. He falls in love with a princess who he cannot marry and the series is based loosely on Greek myth so it is always exciting to watch! Some Girls follows the lives of 4 quirky 18 year olds, Holli, Viva, Amber and Saz, as they go through every day life, The Big Bang Theory is so funny to watch. Sheldon is such an awkward yet funny character and I highly recommend this to watch.




Ferrero Rochers have been a guilty fave of mine this month. I have indulged in so many of these, it's ridiculous.

I have been listening to The Middle // Jimmy Eat World. This is such a feel good song and makes my day just a bit better. Tattooed Heart // Ariana Grande is another fave; Ariana's voice reminds me of that of Mariah Carey's and Ashanti's and brings back good memories. Her voice is so beautiful and is best for slow songs (such as this one!). Say You Like Me // We The Kings is such a cheerful song and so up-beat. You can't help feeling happy listening to this! Hope // We Came As Romans has been one of my favourites ever since I first heard it in January; I can't stop listening to this song -it's so good.


Nazia xox

No comments :

Post a Comment