Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Berry Lips ~ Top 5



As the days get colder and darker, our tendency to wear dark lips seems to increase.

I don't wear pure red lipsticks as I feel safer if I wear berry reds as I think they suit me more.



I haven't put these lipsticks in any particular order but if I had to choose a favourite it would have to be Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 30. This was my first ever lipstick as I was quite nervous to buy it as I wasn't sure if it would suit me, but it does and since has become my favourite. It is a deep red-purple colour and stains your lips which is a plus for me because the lipstick fades slightly slower for me then.

Next is Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Violine Strass 18. This is my only product by Bourjois and I am impressed. The packaging is beautiful and it is a purple pink colour, leaning more towards the purple side.

MUA Matte Lipstick in Wild Berry is a rich berry colour that comes out slightly lighter on your lips; it is super creamy but does tend to not last as long on your lips. Plus, it only costs £1 which is an absolute bargain.

This isn't a lipstick but it's a stain so I counted it as one. Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in New York Scene 045 is the second darkest colour in the range I think. It applies slightly lighter but when it stains your lips, it looks so good.


Last on my list is one of my recent purchases, Topshop Lipstick in Wicked. I had high expectations for this as this is supposed comparable to MAC lipsticks and last a long time. It lasts 2-3 hours, but if you blot ever so slightly it turns to matte and lasts a bit longer.

(Bottom to Top: Revlon in New York Scene, Topshop in Wicked,
Rimmel London in Shade 30,
Bourjois in Violine Strass 17, MUA in Wild Berry)

Nazia xo


Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. I have the Bourjois Rouge Edition in 18 and I love it, especially the packaging too. I think all of Bourjois' packaging is gorgeous! xx

    www.fromemilytoyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! All of Bourjois' packaging is beautiful and looks oh so sleek x

      Delete