Sunday, 26 October 2014

Recent purchases


I went a little lip product crazy when I last went shopping, oops. Anyways I thought I'd do a first impressions on the items I bought.



Top to Bottom:
Calvin Klein in Desire; Maybelline in Sweet Bordeaux;
Miss Sporty in Kiss Me; Bourjois in Violine Strass;
Rimmel in Cherryicious
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Cherrylicious
I love love love the name of this product and the colour is super pretty, it's a red colour with brown undertones. It has a few shimmers in it but they don't come up on your lips much. Price: £6.49

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Violine Strass
This is my first ever product by Bourjois and I've got to say there packaging is so beautiful honestly. I am impressed by this colour but only in terms of the colour as it doesn't last long on the lips, probably only an hour or two. Price: £7.99

Calvin Klein's Creme Lipstick in Desire
It's a beautiful purple and smells really fruity. It applies so smoothly and is really creamy and moisturising. Price: £13.50

Miss Sporty Perfect Color Lipstick in Kiss Me 036
I already have 'vintage look' in the same range, but was disappointed with the colour colour is a light red purple shade. It does have a strong smell to it, but the smell goes when you apply it. Price: £2.59

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in 380 Sweet Bordeaux
It looks a deep red but applies as a bright red. I was slightly disappointed by this, but nevertheless I will still use this. The packaging is slightly holographic and looks super cool. Price: £6.99


Top to Bottom:Revlon in New York Scene;
Revlon in Berry Allure;
Revlon in Super Natural 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Berry Allure and Super Natural
My sister owns Super Natural and I was always stealing hers because it looks super natural on your lips, you can barely tell its on and plus its not sticky so I thought it was time for me to own one. Berry Allure is a plum colour but applies slightly lighter. Nevertheless I'm happy I purchased these lip glosses. Price: £6.99

Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in New York Scene
It looks a plum red but applies slightly lighter, so it looks super natural on my lips. Its really thin and I didn't expect that but it dries after a while and looks oh so good. Price: £7.99


Top to Bottom: Shooting Star, Out of This World, Eclipse, and Aurora 
Rimmel Apocalips in Eclipse, Out of This World, Aurora and Shooting Star
Eclipse is the darkest colour in the range, so far so pleased. It's staying power is good but it does tend to bleed so it's advisable to use with a lip liner. Price: £6.49


Nazia xo

No comments :

Post a Comment