Friday, 17 October 2014

My Mascara Collection and Review

First off, I'm just going to say that I do own a sh*t load of mascaras that don't get enough love that they need, but to be honest I do go through phases of using a specific one so I guess that's okay.


Natural Collection WaterGuard Mascara: This mascara is supposed to be waterproof, and it may just be me, but this is definitely not waterproof. Even still, I do find it good to use as way to build up my lashes and make them look longer. Price: £1.99



Natural Collection LashBuild Mascara: This one does do what its made for. It certainly does lengthen my lashes, but you do have to be patient with it otherwise you'll end up with spider lashes. Natural collection mascara packaging is white though which can be a hassle as the packaging does end up a bit dirty, with it living in one of my many makeup bags. Price: £1.99



Rimmel London Volume Flash The MAX Mascara: This mascara is unfortunately discontinued but was roughly around the £7 mark I think. It really separates out my lashes; I use this for a natural look and it works absolutely brilliantly, though I think it wouldn't do the thick lash look. It does lengthen my lashes though.



Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Show Off Mascara: The wand of this mascara does look quite frightening but I just apply it as I do normally and it makes my lashes super long and long. It is definitely worth the price. Price: £6.99 



Miss Sport Pump Up Booster 24 hour Waterproof Mascara: I absolutely love miss sporty mascara and was definitely not disappointed when I bought this mascara. It lengthens and thickens my lashes and was most definitely waterproof; it would often take me a while to take this mascara off - it refused to budge! Plus, its under a fiver so what's not to love about it. Price: £3.99



Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara: This mascara does do what it says! It makes my lashes look super long and nice and oh so fake and would recommend this mascara 100%! Price: £11.99



Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black Mascara: This product was a lot smaller than I expected, nevertheless works the best. The fact that the wand is small means that it can easily brush through all my lashes, making them super thick. I prefer pairing this mascara with another one. Plus, the packaging is super cute. Price: £4.99



L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara: The main reason I don't like using this mascara is mostly because of the smell, its a weird kinda smell that isn't unpleasant but is rather off putting. Apart of that, it is fabulous. It applies so easily, making my lashes longer and thicker and its packaging is so nice and looks really elegant. Price: £10.99

Comment below any suggestions, Nazia xo

2 comments :

  1. Great post! Love your blog xxx

    http://basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete