Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Brow Product Review




Rimmel London Brow This Way;
Maybelline Brow Drama;
Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil



 Rimmel London Brow This Way: I have this in the colour 'Mid Brown'. This is supposed the dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow, however the application brush is quite large compared to that of Benefit's. The product can be easily applied too heavily, therefore a light hand is the best way to use it unless you're going for the strong brow look. I feel like this is the perfect colour for me and you get a lot of product in the little tube amazingly. Price: £3.99



Maybelline Brow Drama: This is in the colour 'Dark Brown' The brush itself is quite small and is in a different shape, and so I was hesitant to use this product. However this allows you to have precise application of the colour. I am not a big fan of the formula though because it does feel rather drying. Price: £4.99



Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil: I accidently bought this in 2 different shades as I like to have a backup of my staple products. The colours I have are 'Dark Brown' (001) and 'Black' (001). To be fair, I have quite dark eyebrows so it doesn't really affect me which one of these I use. The pencil can be used with a light hand, to look natural, and can be built up to a darker, more defined colour. I absolutely love this product and have been using it for a year and a half, and simply cannot recommend it enough! Price: £2.99

Comment below any suggestions, Nazia xo

1 comment :

  1. I love the Maybelline brow drama, gives me the perfect fill in that I want without it making it looking fake and the brush is perfect for me x

    ReplyDelete