Monday, 22 September 2014

Mac Studio Moisture Fix+







Mac studio moisture fix+ : I absolutely love this item. I have combination dry skin, so I spray this on my face before I apply my make up and after. My skin stays hydrated and doesn't flake nor dry out. It also makes my makeup last longer. However if I don't let this product dry, it does tend to make your makeup run. Regardless of that, I will be purchasing this product again once it finishes.       Price: £23.00

Comment below any suggestions. Nazia x 

2 comments :

  1. I keep seeing this product and I'm very tempted to buy it! Lovely review x
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is well worth the money as it lasts quite a long time. Do let me know if you do buy it and your opinion on it x

      Delete