Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Lipstick Product Review and Collection Part Two


MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Tranquility: This dries matte super quickly so you have to work with the product quick. The packaging is minimum and suits it. The colour is a light nude and since this colour is too light for my skintone, I dab some on my lips and quickly pat it so that it covers my lips quickly and makes my lips a nice nude colour. Also, I have tried this as a base for other lipsticks and it makes my lipsticks super vibrant so I recommend this especially in this colour, because you will find a use for it. Price: £3.00

MaxFactor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick in Designer Blossom 30: This is a bright red colour which makes your lips stand out. This item doesn't have much wear as I'm not that into red lip colours, only plums and nudes. Price: £6.99

Maxfactor LipFinity Lip Colour in 007 Rosy Whisper: The last two items came together in a set. The colour is way too light for me and doesn't suit me at all. It doesn't have much staying power, which is ironic because of the name and is not worth its price. Price: £7.99

Comment below any suggestions, Nazia xo

No comments :

Post a Comment